Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dead Daisies?

I planted African, or Cape daisies in a flower bed in my back yard. They get full sun, as they are suppose to and are planted about 16 inches apart but they are all almost dead. Does anyone know why this could be happening? I live in Central/Western Iowa.

Dead Daisies?
Have you had a cold spell since you planted these flowers? They do not tolerate cold. Although they are drought tolerant, they prefer regular irrigation. Have you been watering them?





Good Luck!!
Reply:I don't know what is going on maybe your soil isn't as rich in nutrients as it should be. My Aunt and Mom anytime plants are starting to die they take a tablespoon of Epsom salt (not table salt the kind you use int he bath) and some plant food (like miracle grow) and water and around the plants you work that in the soil and make sure you really work it in and they should come back to life. I hope it works for yo, It always has for my family.





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment